Monday, February 11, 2008

The Tournament Auction

Remember right before the release of Sgt. Peppers when all of the critics were saying, "Oh, the Beatles haven't got anything left," and then the album came out and they were all blown away? Well that's what this is like.

Rumors of the demise of SportsHistory.us have been greatly exaggerated. Over the past several months (wedding planning tended to get in the way of my writing for my website) I have been working on what could very well be most important thing I've ever introduced on the site. More important than the story of how I got on TV at the Rangers game? Well, that's for you to decide.

The tournament auction is going to revolutionize the NCAA Men's Basketball Tournament gambling landscape. I didn't invent it, but I plan on bringing it to the masses. I've also, over the course of three years, developed an auction format that is fun and engaging for all types of people, and it is, in my opinion, far superior to the vast number of office pools and the emerging Calcutta auctions, which leave much to be desired.

SportsHistory.us was originally intended to be about big ideas, and this certainly qualifies. Follow the link below to read all about the tournament auction, and with only 33 days until Selection Sunday, it's never too early to contact me and tell me you want to be included in the 2008 tournament auction.

http://www.sportshistory.us/tournament_auction.html

No comments:

Post a Comment