Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Family Time

http://picasaweb.google.com/daniel.lauve/SanAntonioJanuary2009


On January 3rd this year Daniel and I drove to San Antonio for the day to meet with his mom’s uncle, Evaristo. He lives in Mexico City and just bought a house in San Antonio, so we may get to see him more often. We ate lunch with Daniel’s parents, Evaristo, his daughter’s family, and Evaristo’s sister---Daniel’s grandmother, Sara. At one point during the meal Saralicia, Evaristo’s daughter, made the comment that her dad was one of her favorite people! That definitely hit home with me. They were so kind and warm (lots of hugs and kisses), and I think we were invited to visit them more than once. I hope one day soon we will go to Mexico for a visit. I had a wonderful time getting to know them and enjoyed meeting Daniel’s extended family. Click on the picture above to see more from our visit!

No comments:

Post a Comment