Thursday, September 2, 2010

She's not sure if you're a boy or a girl

















Today marks 19 weeks in the pregnancy! Monday was the special sonogram where we had the option to find out the sex of our baby. We chose to keep it a secret from ourselves for this week so that we could have many of our close family and friends join us in Houston for a Gender Reveal Party. Now I know what you are thinking, how could you possibly not peak inside the envelope? Well for one, I love surprises. I am the type of person who if you tell me to close my eyes because you want to give me something, I don't need a blindfold. And Christmas presents are always safe under my tree! If you know Daniel, he is cool as a cucumber. He is quiet and patient, and is the calm of my storm. The idea was brought about because we were discussing whether or not we wanted to know the sex early (I was never in doubt) and he mentioned that it was sad that the waiting room announcement was gone from the birth experience. So this party gives us the chance to say, "It's a ____!" Stay tuned for the details after Labor Day!

Monday was a big day for us and especially for me. I received two envelopes--one to tell me what the next greatest love of my life will be, and one that held the results of my hard work the first half of 2010. Again it was great news!! Both me and my study partner, Stormi passed the Certified Meeting Planner exam. All of our months of studying paid off--which made for a somewhat tiring first trimester--whew!

Enjoy these new belly pics from week 18 & 19!





2 comments:

  1. you finally have a belly! I will text you on Sunday to find out what you told everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cannot wait to hear!!! Send me a text tomorrow~!

    ReplyDelete